At some point in time you may be faced with a decision where you are looking for help in delivering content to your website. This is where Outsourcing Content Writing comes into play.
Many businesses and individuals look at Outsourcing Content Writing due to two main factors:
- Not having the time to produce regular content
- Not having the expertise to produce quality content
Regular high quality content on your blog aides in driving traffic to your website and with high quality content this can be the deciding factor where you place in the search engine results.
Writing content for the internet is a little different to other forms of writing and this may take some time and experience to get use to. By Outsourcing Content Writing you can find writers who have a proven track record of producing high quality content for the web and utilize their skills in producing content for your website.
Many content writers specify their skills and also provide samples of work so you can read and decide whether the writers style will suit your websites niche.
Costs Associated with Outsourcing Content Writing
Outsourcing Content Writing is not as expensive as you may think. Many article writers charge competitive rates and offer various styles of writing to suit your needs.
The cost of a article differs depending on the expertise and location of the writer. Some article writers from western countries charge higher rates, however you are almost guaranteed a high quality article. If you decide to accept the services of content writers from countries where English is a second language you may find yourself with a lower quality article.
Some content writers also employ Search Engine Optimization techniques which will aide in your search engine rankings but may carry an additional cost.
If the cost of outsourcing your content writing is above your budget, you may want to consider PLR Articles.
How to Find A Good Content Writer
Finding a good article writer for when you are ready to outsource content writing is not always easy. You need to ensure that you take the time and do your research so you are not left spending money on articles that do not meet your expectations.
Some very important things that you should do prior to accepting the services of a content writer include:
- State very clearly what you require (number of articles, on what topic, word count, etc)
- Ask for at least 2 samples of work on similar niches to what you require
- Set a time-frame on delivery of work or part delivery of work at certain dates
- Define any keywords that you want the writer to include in the articles (including the Keyword Density)
- Any special structure that you would like the article to follow
Resources For Outsourcing Content Writing
There are many options available when you are looking at Outsourcing your Content Writing. Some of the best ways include:
- Upwork – Upwork is probably one of the biggest outsourcing services available. Elance allows you to post jobs online and potential writers or companies will contact you with their offers for completion of your posted job. Elance provides a workspace where you can contact the writer and discuss further details or negotiate on specifics of the job. Payment for Elance is through secure Escrow and also allows a eBay-like feedback function based on your experience on the service and content delivered from the writer.
- oDesk – oDesk is similar to Elance in that it allows you to post a job and prospective employees to bid on it.
- Buying PLR Articles – PLR articles or Public Label Rights articles is content that is written for a specific topic and sold on a mass scale. PLR Articles are a cost effective method of publishing content. The best PLR articles are those that are sold in a limited release set. This way there is less similar instances of the same content in circulation.
Outsourcing Content Writing can be beneficial for you in many ways. It is important that you take into consideration all of the items above before you accept the services of an article writer and hand over your money. Remember, content is king, you will not receive the same quality from a $3 article that you would from a $12 article so do your research.