You may have come across the term PLR and wondered what that is or how it could benefit you.
So What Exactly Is PLR?
PLR stands for Private Label Rights and it basically allows you to purchase a package of articles and use them for whatever purpose you want.
Private Label Rights articles or PLR articles are articles that have been written by other people where you the right to purchase and use the content in any means that you see fit.
Private Label Rights articles give you the flexibility that you need in content without the cost of hiring a freelance content writer.
Using PLR Articles
There are many ways that you can use PLR content to bring maximum benefit not only to yourself but also to the readers of the articles.
Here are 5 Tips For Using PLR Articles:
- Post the PLR content to your website or blog to grow your site’s Indexed Count and authority.
- Add the PLR content to your newsletters to build the relationship between you and your subscribers.
- Add multiple PLR articles into a single report or eBook to give to your readers as a free gift or as an enticement to subscribe to your mailing list.
- Rewrite PLR content, adding new content to create a unique article.
- Turn PLR content in to an autoresponder series to provide real information to new members of your mailing list.
PLR articles should be used as your aide, not purely a supplement. Using PLR Articles means that if you spend a decent amount of time editing the PLR article, you will have a unique article – Not a duplicate!
This not only saves you from expensive copywriters or sub-standard ghostwriters, it also saves you a tremendous amount of time writing all the content yourself.
There are many ways that you can go about using PLR Articles – it just takes a few minutes to work out how the content can work for you!